This afternoon at work, B.J. and I took a break from work to play some pool in the breakroom. I consider B.J. to be a pretty good friend. We have similar interests in both programming and design. In fact, I've asked for his expert opinion several times while I've been redesigning our company's website. Among other things, he makes a great sounding board for ideas.
Anyway, we were playing a few rounds and I luckily beat him the first game. However, as you can see from the picture below, I got really lucky and skunked him the second game. All seven of his pool balls were left on the table after I successfully pocketed the 8-ball! W00t! Thanks for taking it easy on me today, B.J.

3 comments:
I love to play pool. Not very good at it but I love it. We should go on a pool date with the wives some time.
*still licking wounds*
Wait! You have a pool table at work? Come on! All I see in our breakroom are vendor machines and giant shred containers (for all the stuff that we'd have to kill you if we told you what it said.)
Post a Comment