Congratulations to all of the marathon runners and the bike patrol (Ron)! It was a great marathon. The kids and I were there to cheer her and welcome her at the finish line. She did really well and we are so proud of her. All those hours spent running and training finally culminated in more sweat and a medal!
Pictured here are Bethany and two of her sisters.

5 comments:
I am SO impressed--tell her I said congratulations!
So glad she enjoyed it (I still don't know how anyone can enjoy running) :) and I'm bummed I missed seeing you guys! (I'll blog some about my trip/bike ride later)
Wow. That is amazing. She now can say, "yes, I did it!" how many people can say that?
I am so impressed! What a great accomplishment.
You did awesome Bethany! Thanks for being such a great friend and running partner! I love you!
Post a Comment