I have very little of this in my vast collection of music. On my iPhone, I have:
| Apologize (feat. OneRepublic) Shock Value - Timbaland |
| Connected Connected - Stereo MC's |
| Ice Ice Baby To the Extreme - Vanilla Ice |
| Just the Two of Us Big Willie Style - Will Smith |
| Parents Just Don't Understand DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince: Greatest Hits |
| Summertime Will Smith: Greatest Hits - Will Smith |
It should be noted that Ice Ice Baby from my list above was purchased for a neighbor for a lip synching thing he was doing.
This may surprise you but back in my gangsta days, I could sing a lot of The Fresh Prince's songs. (Actually, my gangsta days only lasted for about a month -- nothing long-term.)
For me (and most people I know) rap just didn't catch on. But there are many talented rappers, especially those without a record label. Case in point, I came across this YouTube video of a flight attendant who seems very "dope" and clever with his lyrics. It's funny! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivjybzdXVmI
3 comments:
good one. You listed some of my favorites, especially, Parents Just Don't Understand. :) Me, I'm a huge Eminem, fan :~(
all rap songs sound the same to me. ha
I absolutly hate rap. i hate it so bad. I think it is junk, but thats my opinion. I like Coldplay and such. So what do you use your iPone for? besides calling someone.
I remember your days with Will Smith---Ha/Ha!! That is cool with the rapping flight attendant. Too funny. My flights are always pretty boring...No one sings or does tricks or anything:)
Post a Comment