
Halloween is one of the best holidays the calendar has to offer! From decorating the house and my desk at work to dressing up along with the kids to go trick-or-treating, it's just a lot of fun! This year, for my work party, I went as Frankenstein. The make up was a lot of fun, especially making the scars on my forehead and the side of my face. It reminded me of dressing up as a pirate for a cub scout pack meeting one year. My dad painted a line of rubber cement on my face and once it started to dry a bit, he pushed the skin together to make it look like a scar. I think I protested it long enough, claiming that it was uncomfortable and so my dad removed it. But I've since come around to getting into the holiday spirit. I have this application on my Mac at work called PhotoBooth and took some funny pictures at my desk the morning of our work Halloween party. I actually won third place for my costume!
This year, the kids had a lot of fun with some new costumes. 
Crystal and Jerel are staying with us so we were able to get some pictures of their kids in costumes! From left to right, there's Emma in her pajamas, MaKayla as Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia, Belle as a wizard, Isaac as Dracula, and Gordon and Tyler as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.
![]() | ![]() |
Johnny is featured twice because he's just funny! The pictures only portray a small part of his personality. He can make me laugh at will.


4 comments:
It's only fun because you haven't totally grown up yet. Don't.
Ron, that begs the question: Have you totally grown up?
Nope! Ron has not grown up. He still falls down when riding his bike and then laughs about the cuts and scrapes. I love your make-up! You should have won 1st place.
You look so scary!
Post a Comment