Monday, September 14, 2009

Pay It Forward

I participated in a blog post on a friend's blog and as a result, that friend will make something and give it to me. I'm rather curious about it and wonder what it will be. However, there was one condition which was that I had to offer the same deal on my blog. So here I go...


The Giveaway


The first five people to post a comment on this blog posting will get something made by me that will be especially for you.


There is some fine print associated with this deal:

  1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make (but I hope you will).
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. I have a year to get it to you.
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It's a surprise to both of us at this point.


There is a catch! You must repost this same offer on your blog and offer the same deal to the first five people who do the same on your blog.



1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Ok I will bite. I saw this on Aarons blog but I was hesitant to offer and post on mine. I love doing things for people and so this should be fun.