Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Mark of the (Other) Beast


We went to Walmart a while ago and on our way through the check-out stand, the lady at the cash register slapped a couple of stickers on my kids. Then, this scripture came to mind:


Revelations 14:9 – And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand....

So I took them off of their coats and put them in other places and snapped this picture. We had a great laugh over it!


Sabrina in particular is so funny! Tonight I was sitting next to her on the couch getting ready to read a Christmas story to her. All of a sudden, she leaned over a little closer to me and passed a little gas out the other side. I looked at her disappointingly, all the while hiding this huge smile inside. I suggested she go to the bathroom. She refuted the offer saying, "No, I don't need to. I just squished them out my bum. Like this...." And she turned her back to me, and hunkered down there like she was making ready for round 2.


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!



 

7 comments:

Bethany said...

She is famous for her "Motor Pants"! LOL! I'm just glad I was sitting on the other couch. :)

Wendy said...

Wow, her and Mia would have something in common! Mia's famous for passing gas in our family! Oh and burping too! I told Steven I hope some guy will except those "traits"! ha ha ! Thanks for sharing your story! It was hilarious!!! LOL! :) Love you all! :)

Clint said...

Hilarious!

Ron said...

too funny... gotta love little kids' thought process!

Crystal Erickson said...

Tooooo funny- I love this age. They say the funniest things :)

Sherrie Barker said...

Not my grandkids! Mine wouldn't do that!
Love you all, mom.

Jacqueline said...

I like this post!

Jacki