You're not going to want a picture for this post. Trust me.
Tonight, I noticed my appreciation for the finer things of life. I'm not talking about elegant food, fancy cars or posh homes. I'm talking about other things, things that buffer life's blows. For example, I appreciate that my daughter made it to the bathroom tonight before she threw up. I also appreciate the non-fabric surfaces that are easy to clean on the toilet seat and the surrounding floor. Another one of life's finer things is Costco's Kirkland brand surface wipes! There's so much fragrance in them that at less than an arm's distance away, they overpower the overwhelming odor of partially digested corn mixed with something pink and ... something else.
2 comments:
Ewww...thanks for not posting a picture. I hope this isn't the start of more "finer things in life" for you this weekend.
Way to look on the bright side! I'd call you a pretty optimistic person!
Post a Comment