I'm working on my iPhone app which explains why I haven't spent much time lately with my blog. (And if you already know something about my app, don't post any details... yet.) I'm hoping to finish it in the near future and then I'll give you all the details about it.
In the meantime, here is something that will make you smile, if not laugh.
5 comments:
Nice. I would have to say I just might fail one of those tests without being drunk.
That was hilarious! I can always count on your blog for a good laugh.
I love this video. I laugh every time I watch it. Thanks for another enjoyable movie moment :)
Too funny!
Obviously, staged just for youtube. True story: when asked to recite the alphabet, most all drunks actually SING the ABC song!!
(most drunks also omit or tangle letters, hence, an indication they are under the alcofluence of injohol) Part of every dept's FST. (field sobriety test)
Post a Comment