I'm working on another post right now but I'm going to need a few more days to finish it. In the meantime, I have a little brain teaser for you. Five points will go to the person who gets it right first! I don't know what you'll use the 5 points for though.
The astronomy instructor offered to give extra credit to eight students: Jack, Jane, Jeff, Jess, Jill, Jodi, John, and Judy if they'd help the rest of the class learn about the Solar System. Each student would choose one planet – Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Neptune Saturn, Uranus, or Venus - and write a special report to be presented in front of the class. Based on the following clues, and using the Internet is allowed, determine which student chose which planet for his or her report.
Clue 1 = The name of Jess' planet ends with an "S."
Clue 2 = Jane's planet is smaller than Venus.
Clue 3 = Jack's planet lies just beyond the Asteroid Belt.
Clue 4 = The orbit of Judy's planet is smaller than Earth's orbit.
Clue 5 = Jill's planet lies further from the Sun than any other.
Clue 6 = Jeff's planet has multiple moons.
Clue 7 = Jodi's planet is widely known as "the Red Planet."
5 comments:
Can't I just have the five points for showing up?
Does this count toward my final grade?
It's been almost week and we still have no pictures of the baby?!
You left Pluto out. Poor demoted Pluto.
There's a new baby, right? Congratulations!
Post a Comment