Lots of things have happened recently and I haven't had a chance to post the details and pictures. I'll get to them in the next day or so. But right now, I'm wanting to know which you prefer: Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip and WHY? There's a story behind this question which I'll get to later, too!
A Glimpse of Croissy-sur-Seine
6 months ago
11 comments:
Mayonnaise! I use to like Miracle Whip, but it kinda has this "sweet" taste to it and a lot makes me want to gag. Plus, mayonnaise goes better mixed with mustard! Hmmmmm.. I want a hogie sandwich right now! ha ha
Depends on what you're using it for. We keep both in the fridge, and honestly no one around here seems to notice which one I use.
Honesty, we don't use very much of either. When we do use it, I use Miracle Whip...so I guess my vote would be for Miracle Whip.
Mayonnaise is way better. Miricle whip is just kind of nasty. it has this bitter sweet taste that doesn't go well with sandwiches or anything else.
Mayo for shizzle! I hate Miracle Whip, yuck.
Mayonnaise, please! I'm with Wendy--it makes me gag just to smell it. I once ate a huge spoonful sitting on top of Jello because I thought it was whipped cream. Yuck!
So Mayonnaise....I think it's a Yeates thing!
Miracle Whip - unless I'm making peanut butter and mayo sandwhich, and then, well, kinda speaks for itself... but I use both mixing in tuna.
Mayo is the only wayto go. The secret ingrediant in Miracle whip is bird poo! That is what makes it white instead of crap brown.
I agree with James of course.
Happy Fathers Day! I think it depends on what it is for, but I agree with Wendy!
Post a Comment