I have a few other friends that are talking up their dietary programs and exercise regiments on their blogs. I thought I'd go ahead and balance out the Internet with a plug for my favorite holiday soda! (If you can't see the humor in this, don't read on.) This is Pomegranate 7-Up! It's awesome! This is the second year that I've see this stuff and I've started to stock it at home. Just over a week ago while Bethany was at the store, I got this crazy thought that I should have her bring home a few extra bottles. She laughed at me but fulfilled the request.
So if you're out this way and need something to wet your whistle, stop on by for a drink.
While supplies last. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. Nevada and Utah residents only.
8 comments:
Hmmm. Sounds good. I've actually never heard of that kind. I usually have a "only when I'm puking" policy for 7-UP or Sprite, but that doesn't apply to the flavored kinds (i.e., Cherry 7-UP), so I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
I love that stuff. Maybe I will have a glass next time I am over, no matter how much sugar it has.
Never tried it...guess you know what you'll have to bring over on your next home teaching visit!!!
Thanks for the heads up. I better get some more at the store huh? Love you!
O.K. So I was reading Beth's blog which is how I found you. Love it- I love the women one!-spot on! Have a great weekend!
ooooh! yum, that looks good!!! I want to try some of that, but my dad wont let us touch the stuff you gave us. but i think i'll sneak some, but he'll notice that "the fizz is gone" as he says. oh well.
Thanks again for the treat...we thoroughly enjoyed it!
Yep, I'm gonna have to try this stuff (always have to sample the new flavors). Especially when its free... see you soon!! - I loved your disclaimer at the end - clever!
Post a Comment