Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Sushi Conveyor Belt

I know I'm crazy for posting this but I came across this movie and found it quite interesting and original. It's long and slow. But I like to watch people and this seemed extremely fascinating particularly the different facial expressions and reactions people had. Apparently, it's from a sushi restaurant in Tomakomai, Hokkaido, Japan. After watching most of it, the ending became somewhat climactic, in a mild sort of way. If you make it all the way through, let me know what you thought. If you can't sit through the whole thing, tell me how far you get. I'd like to know what everyone's tolerance level is.


Thanks!




 

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Ok, I stopped at 45 seconds... the point to this is? Interesting Jason! Love ya!

Carol Swift said...

My insanity forced me to watch until the end. The suspense was killing me!

Corey said...

That's awesome!!! I love how simple minded we are as Americans that we'd put a camera on a plate to record the journey of sushi around a restaurant... good job J!!! Love it!

Corey said...

Sorry, not simple minded... easily amused. We are complex individuals.

Ron said...

I was on the edge of my seat, holding back my gag reflex watching folks cram food in their mouths with chop sticks. :) I made it 2:38..... I like your sick humor. Ha

K'neth S. said...

made it 2 minutes. Ugh. My blog is back though, so don't worry.

Big Daddy said...

That was so cool I watched it twice!

Cassie said...

I'm a people watcher. I like watching how people relate to one another. It can tell a lot...SO I watched the WHOLE thing, and enjoyed it!